“Because Jesus is risen, the Gospel renews, unites and compels us.”
The Gospel renews us.
“Jesus said I have come to give life and life to the full” (John 10:10)
- The Gospel restores us back into a relationship with God.
- We find true life in the Gospel.
- The Gospel makes us a people for God & others.
The Gospel unites us.
“You are loved and chosen, set apart in him for him and for the good of the world.” (1 Peter 2:9)
- The Gospel places imperfect people into a diverse and grace-filled community.
- The Gospel makes us better together.
The Gospel compels us.
“You are the salt of the earth and you are the light of the world. ” (Matthew 5:13-14)
- The Gospel says that we love because he first loved us.
- The Gospel gives us a calling bigger than ourselves to love and serve the good of the world.
- We seek the peace and prosperity of the city so that all would flourish in the Gospel.
RISEN holds to historic Christian orthodoxy as proclaimed in the Apostles’ & Nicene Creeds. As a member church of The Gospel Coalition, we embrace and affirm its doctrinal statement as a faithful articulation of our historic Protestant heritage. You can read the full Gospel Coalition doctrinal statement here.